Enjoy one level living on this gorgeous 10-acre property!!! Beautiful wooded lot less than 20 minutes to downtown Winchester and close to shops and restaurants. Large and open kitchen with a wonderful wooded view. Jetted tub in the bathroom. Two car detached garage with electric and water and additional storage above. Well loved and maintained home. Lots of potential with this one!!! Home is sold as is.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,676 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Homestead Sleepy Woods
Electric service available, Telephone, Cable TV
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Freezer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price