This home is cozy!!! Perfect full-time or weekend living. Can also be used as a profitable Airbnb as well. This cabin in the woods sits on 5 beautiful and gentle slopping acres. Lots of updates have been done inside. Kitchen is bright and sunny with all the modern amenities and walks out to the back deck for easy grilling and entertaining. Cathedral ceilings, a wood stove and skylights are in the family room. A spiral staircase leads you to a loft that can be used as a second bedroom. Owners bedroom is on the main level along with a renovated bathroom and full size washer and dryer. The community beach with sand is the perfect place for summer swimming and there is a stocked pond to fish. There is also a park and tennis courts. This community is 4-wheeler friendly so you can enjoy a ride through the mountains. Hunting is allowed as well. This is a must see!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, A-Frame, 1-1/2 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Stucco - Synthetic, T111 Siding
Septic, Public Sewer
1,264 sq. ft
Ritter's Hidden Valley
Electric service available, Cable TV, Telephone, Onsite Telephone
Hampshire County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- Synthetic Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Tennis Court.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price