Back on the market!!! This home is newly renovated and ready for a new owner! Perfect full-time or weekend get away. Can be used as an Airbnb rental as well. Home sets on 5 unrestricted acres. New stainless steel appliances and upgraded cabinents in the kitchen. New paint and new flooring through out. The great room has vaulted ceilings and wood beams. Large covered side deck with a wrap around porch. The community beach with sand is the perfect place for summer swimming and there is a stocked pond to fish. There is also a park and tennis courts!!! This community is 4 wheeler friendly if you enjoy just going for a ride in the mountains. Hunting is allowed as well. This is a must see. Agent/Owner
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Septic, Public Sewer
1,152 sq. ft
Ritter Hidden Valley
Cable TV, Electric service available
Hampshire County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Private.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rural, Stream/Creek.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price