Beautifully developed, sidewalks and benches, seasonal changing mountain views in lovely Stony Pointe. You're not just buying a home, you're moving into a community! This tastefully appointed 2100 square feet of living home has lower level ready for finishing touches, wonderful open air porch and private patio space . Wide doorways, a grand great room with enough space to bring your formal dining & china cabinets, fully equipped kitchen with lovely cabinetry and Stainless Steel appliances, a breakfast nook with window for bird watching, beautiful hardwood flooring, spacious primary bedroom with large walk-in closet and great master bath, double bowl sink, linen closet, tiled oversized shower for easy in and out. Additional 2 bedrooms, full bath and laundry room with utility sink. Open stairway to unfinished basement with stub for 3rd bath. Covered porches on main level and walkout basement level. Two car garage, landscaping and great neighborhood. Sales Agent Bonus of 1.5% of sales price offered, with brokers approval. Call to view, Don't miss out!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,111 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Shenandoah County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Heat Pump, Other.
- Full, Partial, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Zero Lot Line.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price