Beautiful and well maintained home in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Winchester. Location, location, location! This home on the east side of Winchester is convenient to lots of local amenities, Rt 7 and I-81. Open floor plan with hardwood throughout the main level. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and lots of storage and room to enjoy family gatherings. The gas fireplace in the family room makes it a cozy place to gather as well. Upstairs you'll find the spacious master bedroom that includes a large walk-in closet, a luxurious master bathroom including a jacuzzi garden tub, glass enclosed shower, and dual vanity sinks. The unfinished basement has lots of room and storage and is plumbed for an additional bathroom. There is a huge deck and a large private fenced in back yard to enjoy the outdoors. This home is waiting for you to enjoy!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,260 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price